hi all

From: George C. Urbaniak (urbaniak@netcom.com)
Date: 08/05/95

Hi all :). I'm new to the mailing list so i thought i'd say hiya. One
question, how do you include the scan.c code in the mud.
i've added it to the Makefile and mentioned it in the interpreter.c as
do_scan. What am i missing? can some kind person please tell me the
steeps i missed, or if i'm doin it all wrong (probably :P) how to
implement it.

                                                  thank you,
                                                Robert Urbaniak (MagusMUD)
                                              urbaniak@netcom.com