Re: increasing the size of the bitmaps.. (AFF, PLR, PRF) and the like

From: DoDGeR (dodger@WPI.EDU)
Date: 08/06/95

actually... I was mostly curious what platforms allowed this....
I know the one's I use do...  dec ultrix, osf/1 and sunos.  but it is the
compilier? ok... I am mostly curious as to the results people are getting...
no way would I put it into public distribution until a standardizing comittee
said it was ok...
btw I use gcc 2.7.0 and 2.6.3 (test and running platforms)(dec 5000 and a sun
respectivly)

of... by the way guys... don't forget to check you reply lines,  getting two
copies of every reply is rather annoying...
Harvard Law:
        Under the most rigorously controlled conditions of pressure,
        temperature, volume, humidity, and other variables, the
        organism will do as it damn well pleases.
DoDGeR@wpi.wpi.edu