Pre-ALPHA Testers Needed for Intermud Server.

From: Chris Austin (caustin@jumppoint.com)
Date: 08/07/95

I need 2 to 3 testers for some code that I've written to perform intermud
related communications services, IE tells, wiznet, who, page etc etc.
The server is a stand-alone process and I've included some interface code
to CircleMUD itself.  Basicaly, if you've got a CircleMUD running, all
you'd need to do is make some changes to comm.c and compile in my
interface code.  If you feel that you have time to implement something
like this, drop me a line at caustin@jumppoint.com

Chris