Re: MOBProgs

From: Mark Redshaw(midnight) (midnight@buffnet.net)
Date: 08/08/95

On Sun, 6 Aug 1995, Mattias Larsson wrote:

> I've had many requests for my port of MOBprogs to Circle 3.00, so I
> decided to put together a patch.
>
> This patch only works on Circle 3.00bpl8, and I've only test compiled it,
> not tested it in action. The code was taken from my MUD,
> AnotherWorld @ eniac.campus.luth.se 4000, and it works there.
>
> The patch can be FTP'd from:
>
> blaze.cs.jhu.edu:/pub/CircleMUD/incoming/mobprog-3.00pl8.tgz
> cambot.res.jhu.edu:/pub/CircleMUD/incoming/mobprog-3.00pl8.tgz
>
> Traveller@AnotherWorld

one question
I remmeber your 2.20 patch fuzzyily something about makeing the patch
into a executeable and running it and it automatically installed itself

welp
I could be wrong but

how do you install this patch
I am novice at C but I ask ya please dont flame me I read the docs sorta
scanned threw em and read certain parts I wanna find otu whats intailed
with getting this working before I read the whole thing
I dont like waisting my time in other words