Re: .nfsblaah

From: Pink Floyd (floyd@south.mit.edu)
Date: 08/09/95

>   From: Mart Uibo <max@Lai.ut.ee>
>
>   Thuz files are about 1.7Megs and i wanted to know are
>   they needed or not for circle.

  Let me give you a bit of advice.  This message is incoherent and meaningless.
I doubt that anyone on the list has any idea what you're talking about, so no
one will be able to help you.  If you use an appropriate subject (what is
.nfsblaah?) and complete English sentences, stating specifically (in this
example) what files are 1.7 megs, then someone will be able to answer your
question.
I don't mean to sound rude, I just get annoyed by such messages, and I'm sure
you get annoyed when no one is able to help you with your question.
Good luck...