Re: A question about zones

From: Alex (3raf7@qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: 08/10/95

On Thu, 10 Aug 1995, JOACHIM PILEBORG wrote:
> Is there anyone out there that has changed the source, so you can put more than one zone
> in one zone-file. As it is now, only one zone can be specified/file.
> Thanks in advance... :)

I'm not sure why you would want to do this because it is much easier to
use several fiels for areas.  But also, you may notice that some of the
area files have more than one group of 100 numbers in them (midgaard for
example.. 30.wld,etc)
But if you want everything into one file, you can always look at the
original diku source since they used one file for the world, one for
mobs, etc.

--  Alex
"Spoon!" -- The Tick