Re: Hiya folks...

From: Alex (3raf7@qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: 08/14/95

On Mon, 14 Aug 1995, MUD Programmer wrote:
> Is it in the doc files in circle/doc?  I'm currently printing out all dem
> docs and looking them up.  If it's in the docs we MAY be able to swing
> it.  Heaven knows we've done a lot to this code already... :)

I'm not sure if it is in the current ones, but in will be in the 3.0
gamma ones I believe.
> Well, mob edits don't seem to exist in OLC - we've used redit and iedit,
> but I see no medit or related utility.  So I think dikued has mobedit in
> it..?

Yet.  It isn't done as you may have noticed from the olc.c file.

> When 3.1 comes out, we will immediately be modifying it to our needs, and
> then crossing our fingers that it will run the 3.0b
> world/objects/mobs/zone files.
That's 3.0 btw... and just look at it this way, you will ahve to change
your mud's files, but I would have to change the current CircleMud world,
and to be perfectly honest, I'm not in the mood to do that so yes, 3.0bpl8
will be compatable with the gamma version.  More or less.

> Hence we need a programmer :)  But that will wait until 3.1
3.0 (=

--  Alex
"Spoon!" -- The Tick