Re: hunt_victim()

From: Ron Poulton (ron@res.com)
Date: 08/17/95

> This is not true. Which linker do you use, who will complain about such
> an error?
> Usually the only instance which gives out a warning about wrong parameters
> is the compiler, and the compiler can't do that without prototype.
> Even if you use a wrong prototype in one file, neither the linker nor
> the compiler will complain, therefore it's better in my experience,
> to put prototypes in header files, and not in the .c files itself.

What if a .c file has no header?  Is it a matter of creating such a
header and including the prototypes in there?  something like
'spec_procs.c' uses ACMD(do_say) quite often, and the file itself
contains a prototype for ACMD(do_say) in each function that uses it; I'm
not sure if creating a header file for a file would make the compiler
hurl or what.

Hmmm.  TEST TIME.