Re: Races

From: Erik (madison@nevada.edu)
Date: 08/21/95

> Wouldn't it be nice to have races as a standard part in Circle 3.00..?
> Why using 'non standard' ways in adding them..?
>
> Vagelis

   Well, I believe the idea behind Circle, is to provide a perfect base
from which to create a personalized mud. Although areas are included,
these I feel are for testing purposes, and to provide a starting point.
Circle contains little in the way of bells and whistles, and is simply a
nice, clean, and relatively bug free chunk of code. The majority of the
bugs that have been found, have been in spells (bells) and skills (whistles).