Re: Hiya folks....

From: Greg Alexander Irvine (s9211947@arcadia.cs.rmit.edu.au)
Date: 08/23/95

> > 	Changing GET_COND(ch, FULL) = -1 to GET_COND(ch, FULL) <= -1
> > isn't a suggested method.
> 				    ^^ not meant to be an assignment in
> this case, but rather a simple equals... sorry if this caused even more
> confusion ;)

damnit, I'd hate to make us all feel like a bunch of freakish compilers :)
picking so hungrily at such a 'minor' thing as = instead of ==.  Next
thing we know every person on this list will be walkng down the street and
we'll all keel over and die screaming "Segmentation Fault.  Core dumping!"

Greg    8^)