Re: site (fwd)

From: George C. Urbaniak (urbaniak@netcom.com)
Date: 08/24/95

                                             urbaniak@netcom.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 1995 09:53:14 EST
From: Price Hall <PHALL@mss.cc.westga.edu>
To: "George C. Urbaniak" <urbaniak@netcom.com>
Cc: urbaniak@netcom.com
Subject: Re: site

> i'm havin a lot of troble tryin to to find a site for my mud. Could some
> kind soul please give me a lead or a method of finding one. i've been
> lookin for 6 months now and am gettin tired of pissin in the wind. pardon
> my language.
>

>I think rahul.net has a machine where muds run.  Course, you have to
>*pay* for
>them to run (gack!).  But if you can pay, it might be an option.

>Good Luck!

>Price Hall          West Georgia College        phall@sun.cc.westga.edu
>Computer Center     Carrollton, GA 30118        price@netcom.com

i contacted rahul.net.  the mud site charge is incredably expensive, 1 to
8$ a day plus regular account charges. thanks Price Hall but  no thanks. i
havnt got an extra 300 bucks a month to spare :p . is there a way that i
can get a site at a college or something?

						Robert Urbaniak
						urbaniak@netcom.com
                                    (the no site frustrated programer)