Mobprog errors...

From: MUD Programmer (mud@user.centcon.com)
Date: 08/27/95

I sent a message to circle about thie mobprog which constantly gives me
errors.  In the original file I put in the reference:

>in_file_prog althea.prg~

~

Then I created this code:

>act_prog p You are awakened by~
if isnpc($n)
	sleep
else
	if isgood($n)
		wake
		stand
		tell $n Hurry!  We don't have time!
		follow $n
		tell $n Hurry!  We don't have time!
		tell $n I will create the armor and weapon that Lord Albrecht created for Spiritual warfare.  You will need it on your way out.
		MPOLOAD 13002
		MPOLOAD 13003
		MPOLOAD 13004
		MPOLOAD 13005
		MPOLOAD 13006
		MPOLOAD 13007
		MPOLOAD 13008
		tell $n You must wear this.  Drop everything else!  Leave it all behind!
		MPFORCE $n rem all
		MPFORCE $n drop all
		give all $n
		MPFORCE $n wear all
		MPFORCE $n wield sword
		MPFORCE $n hold shield
		tell $n now let's get moving before Inferno arrives!
		MPFORCE $n group all
	else
		sigh
		tell $n I have been awakened by a wicked person.
		follow $n
		tell $n hurry, $n, take me back to Calvary before Inferno finds us!
		endif
	endif
endif
~

IT gives me errors.  What did I do wrong?

-- Steve