re: my last message

From: The Mighty Spaz Twit (spaz@helix.net)
Date: 09/04/95

heh, i just said (5 seconds ago) that 'this list isn't a beg list'
well, my point got garbled 'cuz i sent my mail (^X) instead of pausing
the process (^Z)

what i _meant_ to say was that the point of this mailing list is to help
programmers, not to give complete answers. A patch will probably be
uploaded, ( i will do it myself if nobody else does it ) but what
happened to 'this is what i have, how can i get this problem resolved?'

jeez, i'm tired, gotta sleep, ca'nt type properly.

Spaz