Re: olc

From: Ole Gjerde (gjerde@plains.nodak.edu)
Date: 09/09/95

On Sat, 9 Sep 1995, Billy H. Chan (~{3B:FH;~}) wrote:

> I'm also looking into implementing/obj-fying all the equip in the
> arms and equipment guide (yes, T$R), but would like to take the easy
> way out, if someone already has such a file... otherwise, once I'm
> done, I'd gladly put it public somewhere... same with the Monster
> Manual :)

This might be a problem.  TSR has copyright on that stuff, so if they
wanted they could sue you :)
TSR was supposedly going to sue any muds with areas with mobs/objects
that they have copyright on.

Just warning you :P

*  Ole Gjerde                                   | Computer Science major  *
*                                               |    at  North Dakota     *
*  Homepage: http://www.winternet.com/~gjerde   |    State University     *
*  Email:    Gjerde@plains.NoDak.edu            |-------------------------*
*            Gjerde@winternet.com               |   Proud user of Linux   *