Color/Toggle/Newbie Pack

From: Sepher (sepher@ionet.net)
Date: 10/06/95

Being a somewhat new coder, I would like to ask for some advice.  We are
currently trying to change the basic default colors that come with circle.
I cannot find the settings in the code.  If anybody out there can give me a
hint, please do.

I would also like to know if it is possible to change the toggle settings to
on or off.  I.E. A newbie enters the game and Autoexits is already on.  Can
anybody point me to where I need to go here?

Last, but not least - Can anybody please show me sample code of how to
create a newbie pack?  I would like this pack to appear on the newbie as he
first enters the game.

Thank you for your help.

Sepher