Re: compile problem

From: Steven R. Nevid (usrn@sunyit.edu)
Date: 10/07/95

Try commenting out the two min max lines. I compiled on my BSD site and
it gave me an error on that line.. something like Min/Max already
defined.. or something..when i commented those two line out, it compiled
fine. I think it depends on the compiler if Min/Max procedure it built
it. Give it a try.

----Steve
Realms of Aurealis : cerberus.sunyit.edu 4000