Coders needed for circle 3.0 pl8

From: Thomas G. Dailey (tgd@iglou.com)
Date: 10/08/95

Hello,

ZombieMUD, Circle 3.0 pl8 has been up 24/7 since May 27, 1995 and is in need
of more "full-time" coders.  The only thing that we require is that you are
an experienced coder who wants to work in a team atmosphere.  We have a
mailing list to help with communication and a ftp site for up/downloading
the most current src and other important files.

We have done ALOT of work to the stock pl8 and are ready to move it to
the next level.  We are open-minded to new ideas so your input will be
extremely important to us with building this mud.

telnet zombie.iglou.com 2150 and talk to Gore or Endrea or email me directly.

Thanks in advance,

Tom Dailey
tgd@iglou.com
Gore - IMP