Re: Delay Structure

From: Chris Herringshaw (xxviper@umich.edu)
Date: 10/09/95

Check the mailing list archives.  Late last year I posted a message
detailing the totally event driven server I developed.  I included
a description of the event handler and posted some example code.

---
Christopher Herringshaw       | University of Michigan Medical Center
Special Projects Development  | 1500 East Medical Center Dr. B1-240TC
xxviper@umich.edu             |        Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-0704
http://www.umich.edu/~xxviper |                  +0101 (313) 747-2778