Re: Memory

From: Builder Account (kreator@newton.whit.org)
Date: 10/21/95

Well, at aGe oF iNsaNitY, we can run all three of our muds at once, and there
is no noticeable lag generated. However, we have 28 megs of RAM. This is above
the norm, though. I THINK that before we did the RAM upgrade, we were using
12 megs of RAM, and the system was fine. If it IS RAM that you are talking abo
I would recommend 12 megs or greater. If it's HD space that you mean, you'll
need 30-40 megs of space, and even then you'll have to check quotas...

Hope this helps,
Kreator...  (newton.whit.org 4000)