Re: Teleports rooms

From: Hai Nguyen (hai@progsoc.uts.edu.au)
Date: 10/21/95

On Fri, 20 Oct 1995, Daniel W. Burke wrote:

> I know weve talked about teleport rooms before, and I have them in but
> the rooms are currently defined in code, and I was wondering if anyone
> has make teleport rooms that are totally defined in the wld file....

On Dark Realms, we have teleport rooms that can be defined in wld files.
I have actually built a magical coach that transports them to different
towns on the mud.
Simply add a new flag say ROOM_TELEPORT, and add an extra exit say D6
and add a new procedure that checks if anyone is in any room that
has the flag ROOM_TELEPORT, if there is, teleport them to room that is
defined in D6.
Anyways, thats the gist of things, if you need specifics, log onto
Dark Realms on ftoomsh.progsoc.uts.edu.au 5000 and talk to me or mudmail
me.

Horus.