Stock Circle missing.. (fwd)

From: Billy H. Chan (~{3B:FH;~}) (bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu)
Date: 10/27/95

You recently wrote:
>      a) Races - It seems every MUD would want different races!
>      b) APR   - Wouldn't you want to have different Attacks per Round for
>      different classes/races/levels of players and mobs?  These should be
>      stock issued.
>      Has anyone implemented the above and would like to share their code or
>      method of implementing?

Well, I got Races up within around 8 hours of coding (6 races) and just
added two more due to "popular demand".
APR took another 6 hours or so (with breaks, of course) <g>  Both for
players and for mobs (I just emailed it, so you can just snatch that
code from my other message).
anyway, I decided to admin my own mud _because_ I wanted to code stuff,
not just worlds.  However, if you're interested, I could upload the latest
version of LostLands (APR, Races, look-in-direction, ranged-attack, multi-
class, and implemented 'room-to-grow' (3 AFF flag-sets, 3 MOB/PLR flag-sets,
2 PRF flag-sets), and a few more chat channels and other random junk like
socials).   Now all I need are builders... *sigh*
-Billy H. Chan	~{3B:FH;~}		    <bhchan@csua.berkeley.edu>
 For more, check out http://www.csua.berkeley.edu/~bhchan
 NovaCmdr. 'Suicide Strom' of Clan Wolf | FiestyFly FireMoth Variant
 "If you're going under 100kph, you might as well stand still"