Re: How many coders do you have?

From: Eric Green (egreen@cypronet.com)
Date: 10/27/95

At Death's Gate, we have two regular coders, plus another person who lends
a hand from time to time.  Theres a lot we haven't been able to do yet due
to lack of time, but thats not the thing slowing us down the most.  The
biggest problem is the lack of good area designers.  Since we are theme
based, standard areas out there can't be used.  I spend a bit of time
supporting builders in order to make their task easier, making sure they
have the information they need and the programs to design with.  Cool code
can go a ways, but a well designed and balanced world will take a mud much
further.

Eric Green            |     "To Death Gate.  'Prepare ye the way.'"
egreen@cypronet.com   |                                         Lord Xar