Re: Update on iedit/redit

mudad@alpha.coresco.com
Date: 11/21/95

On Mon, 20 Nov 1995, Levork wrote:

> I'm probably going to regret doing this. :) But to forestall any future
> hostile debate, I've uploaded a fix to iedit/redit as
> ftp.cs.jhu.edu/pub/CircleMUD/incoming/olc_patch.tar.gz, which fixes
>
> (and so on)
>
> Levork

Just posting you a note saying Thank you. Unlike some, I had read
the README file and tested it on a temp system, but had not gotten around
to fixing it to work on my mud. I really do apreciate your effort and the
hassle you've had to put up with. Thanks for the update - and a upload of
yout medit would be nice even if (gasp, you mean we should do some work
ourselves.) WE had to cut out your muds specific code.

Thanks again,

Thunder