Re: bitfields coded

From: Jaco van Iterson (J.C.vanIterson@ET.TUDelft.NL)
Date: 11/30/95

On Wed, 29 Nov 1995, Pink Floyd wrote:

> So tell me, can you put more than 32 fields in a bitfield structure?
> Also, do they reliably save/restore from the player file?
>
> Thanks

Yeah, you can put as much fields in the structure as you want
and they are saved as reliably to the player file as any other
structure.
There wouldn't be a point in changing to bitfields otherwise.

There was some very heavy editing of the code involved so there
must be 1 or 2 bugs in it.
So please give it a testrun and mail me the bugs.

I will ftp it to the circle ftp site and the site mentioned in
the previous mail from Mark.

Jaco.