for loop?

From: James VanRegenmortel (darkangel@globalone.net)
Date: 12/09/95

I wrote my own mob olc, but i have 1 problem with it. I can't figure out
a for loop that will allow me to check all the mobs in the game, so
i can update there stats. I tried something like:

struct descriptor_data *descriptor_list;
struct descriptor_data *pt;

for (pt = descriptor_list; pt; pt = pt->next)
 if (IS_MOB(pt->character) && (GET_MOB_RNUM(pt->character) == mob_num)
    /* UP DATE THE MOB WITH ITS NEW STATS */

but it doesn't work, I am guessing that the mobs aren't included in the
descriptor_list, and i can't seem to find a "mobile_list". Anyone have
any ideas on how to run through all the mobs in that game, find the
ones that were modified with olc, and update them? (like iedit does for
objects).

Thanx in advance,

Darkangel