Server prob.

From: Jason Ragsdale (jrags@k12.colostate.edu)
Date: 12/09/95

I am haveing a problem with my server....it dosent seem to receive
connections all the time...it times me out...but other times i get in lag
free and i know it is not just my service cus i have tryed many other
sites and other servers on the same net as my computer and suggestions....
BTW it is a linux system on a pentium
-jason

      *	************************************************************ *
      *	*                    Jason Ragsdale                        * *
      *	*                   Computer Lab Aid                       * *
      *	*               Horizon Senior High School                 * *
      *	*                   5321 E 136th Ave.			   * *
      * *                  Thornton Co. 80241                      * *
      * *            WhiteDwarf.teletechusa.com 4000               * *
      * *            "Tragedy is when i stub my toe,               * *
      * *   comedy is when you fall into a open manhole and die."  * *
      * *                     -Mel Brooks                          * *