Re: Socials

From: ShadowLord (dkoepke@california.com)
Date: 12/14/95

On Thu, 14 Dec 1995, Pink Floyd wrote:

>    > <social name> <min position (*)> <hide/nohide (**)>
>
> Can you elaborate on what it means for the social to be hidden?
> Under what circumstances is it hidden, and who is it hidden from?

Just like in the act function, if the person who uses the social is
invisible, those that cannot see the person will not see the message as
oppposed to seing:

Someone laughs heartily at you.

This, of course, I don't find very useful for the majority of socials,
however, for somethinng that another person probably couldn't hear, etc.
then it's natural to assume that they wouldn't know the person is
stomping around the room :)

Good day,
Daniel Koepke