Races

From: Ben Leibig (leibig@robin.bvsd.k12.co.us)
Date: 12/16/95

Well i am a very  new programer going way out of my leage andtaking a
staba t somthing i should be.  Races that is.  I started  by copying the
class code and using it.  So at first i had the selection part.  All was
going well till i hit guilds and thaco. I  just took that part out and
went on.  Then i got to stats.  I just added +'s and minuses to ability
scores and put them in racial order.  Theplan was to take this part OUT
of the class determining and move the power to the race determinging
hhowever i quickly realized this is not what i wanted.  Here is how i
want stats to work:

	Stats are default done by race. IE a dwarf has a order of stats.
So when i roll up a  dwarf it puts it in there.  HOwever whatever class i
then choose shoudl have the prime requisit(Main stat) at the top.  So
dwarfs normaly go
	STR
	CON
	WIS
	INT
	CHA
	DEX
IFi played a dwarven  warrior these would stay the same.  But a dwarven
mage wouldd get
	INT
	STR
	CON
	WIS
	CHA
	DEX
You get the point,
The other thing is i want HUMANS to use the best stat order for there
class(The ones in class.c) giving them an advantage.  Anyone have any
ideas on how i can do this(I need real basic directions) or anyone wanna
tell me i am going in wayyyyy above my head :>... Heheh anyway if someone
could help me with this it would be great.