Re: Farewell (was Re: Code Bloat)

From: Kilkenny (gjerde@plains.nodak.edu)
Date: 12/19/95

On Tue, 19 Dec 1995, Herbert Kremser wrote:

> True, since this list seems to evolve into just another variant of r.g.m.d.
> with mud ads and such, this seems to be the best idea.

I haven't seen any ads here of lately.  They mention their mud in their
post.  So what?  Also general coding discussion on what's good or bad, is
just nice.  If you think this list generates too much spam, set up
procmail(or your favorite filter) to filter out unwanted mail, and/or put
it in it's own folder.

> P.S. if anyone happens to know about a mailing list for dikumud coding,
> please let me know. If possible direct to me, since majordomo may have put
> me off this list by then already.   Thanks

As far as I've noticed, this list IS about dikumud coding.

*  Ole Gjerde                                   | Computer Science major  *
*                                               |    at  North Dakota     *
*  Homepage: http://www.winternet.com/~gjerde   |    State University     *
*  Email:    Gjerde@plains.NoDak.edu            |-------------------------*
*            Gjerde@winternet.com               |   Proud user of Linux   *