Re: Code Bloat (was Re: relatively simple hack) (fwd)

From: d. hall (dhall@sunspot.tiac.net)
Date: 12/19/95

ð thus on Tue, 19 Dec 1995 22:51:36 -0600 (CST), Kenneth virtually scripted...
Kenneth> On Tue, 19 Dec 1995, Chris Herringshaw wrote:
>> On Tue, 19 Dec 1995, Kenneth G. Cavness wrote:

wheeeeeew. let's more get more replies here.

>> of my messages to the server have been responded to"?  Please, next time
>> save your attempt at looking cool until you actually read what I wrote.

Kenneth> Please, next time learn to use majordomo -- I have no problems
Kenneth> with it at all, so it must be something you're doing.

well in this case, we can say both people are... "at wrong".  one doesn't
know how to use it... and neither does the other guy. =)

Kenneth> Please, someone, anyone, get Chris off of this list -- we don't
Kenneth> want people on here that don't _want_ to be here, do we?
Kenneth> <badly paraphrased>

prompt> mail Majordomo@pvv.unit.no

who circle