Re: your mail

midnight@agis.ag.net
Date: 12/25/95

I do beleive the only difference is the EOF and the hard returns ctrl M's
thats all just strip em out when ya get online or make a conversion utility

You Have been enlightened by:
The /./. i d n i g h t |) r a g o n
who runs The |_ a n d of the /./. i d n i g h t |) r a g o n
at http://www.ag.net/~midnight  telnet mud.ag.net 4000
Please email me at Midnight@ag.net
or look for Midnight or MidnightD on IRC