Re: I need a copy of Circlebpl7

From: Chris A. Epler (cepler@ucsee.EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 01/02/96

On Tue, 2 Jan 1996, Ben Leibig wrote:

> However the cambot site will not give me permission to it.  Does anyone
> know wher ei could FTP a copy.

I just checked the permissions on the file and everything seems AOK, try
again...Perhaps you were trying to get it from ftp.cs.jhu.edu?  If so,
try Jeremy's machine at: cambot.res.jhu.edu in /pub/CircleMUD/3.x, things
on here are probably going to be a bit more up to date since I'll be
maintaining it.  (I've been quite busy the past couple weeks so some of
the stuff in the incoming directory is still there, but I'll get to it soon.)

  Chris A. Epler <cepler@ucsee.eecs.berkeley.edu>
  PGP key fingerprint: ED 2B 0D 78 F9 6C BF 1C  86 07 9E E9 54 FC 8F B2
  Finger this account for latest public key