Re: OUTLAW Function

From: root (root@dragon.sojourn.com)
Date: 01/03/96

On Wed, 3 Jan 1996, Brian Christopher Guilbault wrote:

> And Another Question for You All-
>
> (What would I do without you guys? :-)
>
> On our mud, we have an 'outlaw' command which makes you an outlaw
> (surprise!). But, we have had problems with people accidentally turning
> it on by typing 'out' instead of 'put' since 'o' and 'p' are right next to
--SNIP--

Since circle works off of priorities when it parses a command, I would do
something like this

interpreter.c
--SNIP--
ACMD(do_outlaw);
--SNIP--
  { "outla"  , POS_STANDING,  do_outlaw   , 0, 0},
  { "outlaw" , POS_STANDING,  do_outlaw   , 0, SCMD_OUTLAW},
--SNIP--

that should take care of your checking to see if the command is typed in full
or not.

 Stephen
   aka
      Terrock - The Wanderer