Re: Problem compiling bpl9

From: Jeremy Elson (jelson@blaze.cs.jhu.edu)
Date: 02/13/96

This is very strange.  Did you do something like run 'configure'
on a different machine than you're compiling on?  (configure has to
be run on the target machine.)  Try deleting config.cache, running
'configure' again, and recompiling.

For some reason, configure thinks you have sys/fcntl.h, crypt.h and
sys/select.h even though you apparently don't.  (Do you?)

If configure is, for some reason, being fooled into thinking that you
have header files that you don't have, then do this:

1- run configure a first time
2- manually change the values of those variables from 'yes' to 'no' in
   config.cache
3- run configure a second time
4- make

-je