My Questions

From: corey hoitsma (choitsma@netcom.com)
Date: 02/14/96

Since I didn't seem to be able to send these in earlier, I'll send them now:)
Ohh, thanks fer all the replys on the test:)

**

Here are some questions I cooked up, I hope you guys can help me out:)

Numero Uno:

        Can anyone send me some sample race code? And maybe the specs on
        it, 'cause I'm soon to be programing races into our mud,
        but I don't have the knowledge on how I'd do that...

Numero Dos:

        Can anyone tell me how I'd get bold colors?
        I noticed that Merc and ROM muds get bold colors, while
        Circle only has the normal, light colors.. Can anyone help
        me out on this? Thanks.

Numero Tres:

        Can you change the the 'set' command to let you have as many
        numbers as you want? Like set hp 100000 only sets it to 5000,
        while, you may want more or less, is there way to make it so
        that there are no boundries? To and inf. set of numbers?

Numero Quatro:

        This is about our site... currently we have NO access to our site:(
        The Head Imp is kinda in 'hot water' and doesn't have access to his
        account which we are using, if anyone knows of a site we can use,
        would you please contact me? There are many things we want to add,
        change and remove on it, but there is no way to get to the code.
        Any help would be appriciated(spelling?).

        Thanks.

        Myrddin

            ____  ___ ___  ___ ___ _  _ _____
           |  _ \| __/ __|/ __| __| \| |_   _|
     ______| |_) | _|\__ \ (__| _|| .` | | |__________________
  | |   Corey Hoitsma             The Knights of Kron..       | |
  | |                               hal-pc.org 4000           | |
  | |   Alias: Myrddin          (Currently not working)       | |
  | |             -= Anyone for a modem game? (303) =-        | |