Re: Telnet client for Xwin

From: Sammy (samedi@clark.net)
Date: 02/16/96

On Fri, 16 Feb 1996, Ali Eslami wrote:

> I'm using Xwindows under Linux and was wondering where I could get a
> telnet client for use with testing Circle.
>
> Using Xterm or color Xterm doesn't support the right color scheme; all I
> need is normal ansi color (with black background) and a scrollbar.

I think xterm supports both a black background and scrollbar.  I haven't
used it in a long time but I know I've had both (maybe this wasn't xterm,
but it was another standard linux X terminal).

Check the man page for xterm.  There should be a command line option
listed to set the background and text color (that's how I changed mine).
Dunno about the scrollbar, since I didn't have to change anything to get one.

Sam