Various things... (fwd)

From: MUD (mud@rsl.park.tartu.ee)
Date: 02/18/96

hi there.

I was pretty nicely confused by the listprocessor what doesn't seem
to add a reply-to: field to the mail headers. Anyone willing to
explain or fix it?
Concerning removing the "magick" apostrophes I'd like to advise you to
check ROM (Rivers of MUD) code which is freely distributed as far as I
know. For example you just type c arm <target> to cast armour upon
ssomeone. But when the spell consist of two words, you have to
enclose it unless the other word is considered as a target.

regards,
margus