Re: CircleMUD problems

From: Stryfe (likens19@MO.NET)
Date: 02/23/96

On Fri, 23 Feb 1996, Daniel W. Burke wrote:

> At 11:34 AM 2/23/96 EDT, you wrote:
> >I can't get shutdown DIE to work...I used autorun & and when I went to
> >shut it down the best I could get was a reboot...It just doesn't shut
> >down. Also changes to the config.c wont make...what do you think the
> >trouble is
>
> umm... what changes have you made?  You need to give more detail than that
> if you want the problem solved anytime soon
>
> Brazil - IMP of AddictMUD    199.201.186.114 4000
>                           tolkien.realms.org 4000

You need to put a file called killscript in either your bin or main
circle directory (ie /circle30bpl9/killscript)

use the touch command to create this file.  It terminates the
autoscript.  Or, just delete the autoscript file.  The first method is
easier but the second is 99% foolproof.  Take your pick.