Re: Circle 2.2 & Auto Directions

From: Tom Balfe (tbalfe@djk134.rh.psu.edu)
Date: 02/25/96

Can you post it as well as sending it as attached document? I have csh,
but I think the csh in slack three isn't straight csh. Perhaps the sh
version will work better. My friend says earlier today, we tried the
script with the mud running and he could run it on another port when 2.2
is already running. Strange.

--
Thomas J Balfe
tbalfe@djk134.rh.psu.edu