ANSI screen

From: KLA (anata@iastate.edu)
Date: 02/27/96

Hi guys ..

I want to add an ANSI screen & color feature into the CIrcleMUD
and I really don't have any ideas how to do this ??

Can anyone tell me where I can find document about this ??

or maybe someone is willing to share his/her exp in ANSI color code ??

thank in advance.

              =-= Ad Majorem Dei GLoriam =-=
      ====__________________________________________________________
    //   /     | Antonius Nata |         Iowa State University      \
   |    | "We HaVe To RaCe AgAiNsT ThE DyInG Of ThE LiGhT ......!"   |
   |    |				      - DaNgErOuS MiNd -     |
   |    | Email: anata@iastate.edu                                   |
   |    |      : dewaruci@netins.net                                 |
   |    | WWW  : http://www.public.iastate.edu/~anata                |
   |    | BHK  : http://www.public.iastatee.edu/~anata/bhk/bhk.html  |