Constant arrays

From: Graham Gilmore (gilmore@gmgate.vircom.com)
Date: 03/01/96

	This may seem like a trivial question, but..

	When declaring a constant multidimensional array of undefined
size, is it necessary to include a set of brackets for each dimension, ie:
	const int foo[][] = {
		{0,0},
		{1,1},
		.
		.
		{n,n}
	};

	Or do I just need to put a single pair of brackets,

	const int foo[] = {
		{0,0},
		{1,1},
		.
		.
		{n,n}
	};

	I looked in constants.c , but couldn't find any examples of what
I want to do; all the multidimensional arrays I saw either had their
sizes defined (ie LVL_IMP + 1, etc.) or they were arrays of strings, in
which case they were defined as single-dimensional arrays of character
pointers.  My C book wasn't any help either, it only covered implicit
declaration of one dimensional arrays.  (GASP, only 1 C book? tsk tsk ;)

	Graham Gilmore