Re: Talkative mobs

From: Hades (tourach@cyber1.servtech.com)
Date: 03/07/96

> Could anyone please explain to me how to make mobs call the
> do_gen_comm function, eg. make them able to gossip, shout etc.
> I've tried hard, but simply hasn't been able to make it work.
> Thanks!

Uh...

do_gen_comm(mob, "Whatever the hell you want to holler/gos", 0, 0);

Where mob is the mob structure, and that last 0 is 0 for holler, 1 for gos
and 2 for auct I believe.

Man not to flame but if you can't call an amazingly simple function... well
I'm not gonna say anymore lest I break out the flamethrower.