moving players files from 2.2 to 3.0

From: Christopher M. Lee (chrisl@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/08/96

I have not looked into this much on the programing side, but I figured you
guys would have a quick answer on this.  Can you move the players files on
2.2 to the 3.0, looks like things might brake when this is done.  Has anyone
come up with a script or program to make this happen.  Let me know.

Yours,

Christopher M. Lee
cmlphoto@earthlink.net, chrisl@earthlink.net, cmlphoto@aol.com
http://www.earthlink.net/~CMLphoto

"The facts, although interesting, are completely irrelevant."

"When I die , I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my uncle.
 .......Not screaming in terror like his passsengers."