a front end for sprintf?

From: Ben Greear (greear@pollux.cs.uga.edu)
Date: 03/10/96

Hi, I have a question for you C gurus :)

I'm implementing a string class, and I want to make a Sprintf function
for it that basically does the same thing as sprintf, only takes my
class as the first argument.

sprintf is declared as:  sprintf(char* targ, char* string, ... /*arguments*/);

I would like to be able to pass the ... arguments straight to sprintf, for
I have no reason to look at them.

my function might look like:  Sprintf(String targ, String input_string, ...);

any help/examples of something like this would be greatly
appreciated :)(

Ben Greear