Why does my mail get truncated ?

From: Rasmus R\xnlev (raro94ab@hp4.econ.cbs.dk)
Date: 03/13/96

Well..

I'm kinda' puzzled... The smart of you know that I send a 'throughput'
letter yesterday, wich seemed to work very well..

The reason I did this was because I've been trying to post a rather
serious problem I've gotten with the fname() function (bpl8).

Now my question is, does anyone know if the mailinglist chops/kills mail
if it holds some wierd character or something ?

I included a cut'n'paste from the GDB stuff I got when I traced down the
problem, and wondered if that might be why the message doesnt get
through.. ?

Anyhow I'm sorry for those why think this post is off topic, but I'm
getting very upset (I've reposted the damn message 4-5 times in different
versions the past 3 days, to see if I could get it through...)

Sorry for the inconvenience, I'd be oblighed to any answers on this problem
Con.

d.
*                            *    Visit my homepage:                      *
*   Rasmus Rønlev DOEK'94    *    http://www.econ.cbs.dk/people/raro94ab  *
*   Student instructor       *    Visit my Multi User Dungeon (MUD):      *
*                            *    ns3.ptd.net 5000 or 198.80.46.3 5000    *
*      Student, B.Sc in Computer Science and Business Administration      *