Re: Levels? :(

From: spaz (spaz@europa.com)
Date: 03/14/96

>	Lo all.
>
>	Umm, I just read this about bpl10..:
>
>> Adding new levels is now trivial; you just have to
>> change the #defines in structs.h for the LVL_xx constants, and then
>> define the titles and exp required for each level in constants.c).
>						       ^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>In the CHANGES file is where I read this....but when I look in
>constants.c.... nothing is there that relates to levels! I know
>this question might be a little stupid, but hey, I'm tryin' to get
>this to work... and if I fgrep, I get tons of garbage on my screen...
>
>	Can anyone just point me to the right file? Thanks.
>

>	Myrddin
>	choitsma@netcom.com

The level titles and exp is in constant.c

search for the following.  it is right under that

const struct title_type titles

There is also a couple of numbers out to the side which represent the number
of classes and number of levels.  stock it is

const struct title_type titles[4][35] = {

                    GRATUITOUS HOME PAGE PLUG!                         *
              CHECK IT OUT AT www.europa.com/~spaz/                    *