Re: newbie MudMaster questions.

From: Jurko Gospodnetic (Jurko.Gospodnetic@public.srce.hr)
Date: 03/26/96

hmmm I tried once to add shell-out from the mud... I did it but it had
one pretty big catch to it... while you were in the shell the whole mud stood
frozen - for all players ... hmm... I didn't feel like going deeper into that
then so I deleted the code and haven't given it much thought since then...

(but ofcourse... it was 4 hours in th morning and I had been sitting on this
terminal for over 10 hours so I just might have made some mistakes - not sure)

Jurko (jgospod@public.srce.hr)