Re:Metrorail procedure...

From: Chris A. Epler (cepler@ucsee.EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 03/26/96

On Wed, 27 Mar 1996, Matthew W. Dinger wrote:

> 	I know this is a little old, but I was looking in the jhu server
> for the metrorail procedure mentioned here a while a go and couldn't find
> it.  Could someone send me the loction of the code and the name of the
> file?  It would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks! :9

Sure, it's on cambot.res.jhu.edu in /home/jelson/old-code/monorail
ie: Jeremy needs to change some of it before he can release it.  So it's
not in the archive yet. :)

  Chris A. Epler <cepler@ucsee.eecs.berkeley.edu>
  PGP key fingerprint: 97 06 C2 CF 7A D5 55 17  E4 A6 C3 4F 40 E4 29 87
  Finger this account for latest public key