Re: Beating a machine reboot

From: Daniel C. Cotey (dccotey@brain.uccs.edu)
Date: 03/29/96

	Ok I think I've got the zombie problem beat, thanks to Alex, now
I'm working on makeing the cronjob respect .killscript, as soon as I have
it done(this weekend) I'll submit it to cambot.res.jhu.edu.

btw where exactaly is the incoming directory on that machine, and what
are the procedures (first time to submit anything:)

 Daniel Cotey	   					 dccotey@mail.uccs.edu

   There will be a witty saying here just as soon as I have time to find one