Re: Registering as CircleMud

From: Chris A. Epler (cepler@ucsee.EECS.Berkeley.EDU)
Date: 04/03/96

On Wed, 3 Apr 1996, Alex wrote:

> Mail Jeremy about it, if you want on his webpage of circles, ask him
> nicely to add you to it. (=

Don't mail Jeremy, he's too busy.  Mail me instead but don't send it to
this address, if you have a MUD you'd like listed in the CircleMUD WWW
MUD listing (http://cambot.res.jhu.edu/sites.html) then mail me your MUD
name, address, IP address, home page if any and a brief description no
more than 8 lines of 80 characters to:

cepler@cambot.res.jhu.edu

And I'll get you added in.  If you have updated status information on any
systems on this page, please also be sure to send those my way.

I am also trying to keep the ftp site at cambot as up to date as possible
so that contributions to the incoming dir there get moved in a timely
manner.  Furry has several C.A.W. areas that I'll be creating links to so
that he can keep those up to date.  Chow!

  Chris A. Epler <cepler@ucsee.eecs.berkeley.edu>
  PGP key fingerprint: 97 06 C2 CF 7A D5 55 17  E4 A6 C3 4F 40 E4 29 87
  Finger this account for latest public key